metta
See the explanation and illustrations in the notes attached to this web client demo.

Incidentally, the attached images on this thought illustrate 2 other different (and previously reported) web client bugs explained on the parent thoughts in this demo:
> Attachment Displays by Default Instead of Note
> Oversized Image Attachments
mcaton
Metta,

It does seem like the web client is defaulting to the first attachment. It used to default to the note (if there was one) correct?  I'll document for review.

The image attachment issue is documented  as #518

Matt
metta
mcaton wrote:
It does seem like the web client is defaulting to the first attachment. It used to default to the note (if there was one) correct?  I'll document for review.
Thanks for documenting, Matt. Yes, the previous web client default was:
> the note if it included text -OR-
> one of the attachments if the note did not include text.

However, the attachment that displays is not always the first attachment (as you and I both had initially thought). Instead, the attachment display appears to be determined by how the thought is accessed, as explained and illustrated here (see bullet #3).
mcaton wrote:
The image attachment issue is documented as #518
Thanks for confirming, Matt. Much appreciated.

Also, please note: The primary issue reported here (in this discussion) is a completely different bug entirely:
Tag/Thought Display Sequence in Web Client Does Not Match Desktop

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software