metta
Just wondering: Why are the menu controls for toggling the collective visibility of all thought types located on (hidden under) the Utilities menu instead of being readily visible on the Thought menu?

I can understand that from a functional perspective these controls may be considered "Utilities" -- but from the end user perspective, it seemed counter intuitive to me to discover this thought control feature was not clearly and easily accessible on the thought menu.

Thanks.
mctrexler
@metta  I had no idea that toggle was even there!  Good to know about.    I would have thought it belonged in the Preferences menu rather than the Utilities menu! 

Mark
metta
@mctrexler ~

Thanks for your feedback, Mark. I had no idea this helpful feature had been added, either. Very nice surprise! Ã°Å¸Ëœâ€°

As for accessing this feature, I much prefer having a menu toggle (ideally under thoughts, instead of utilities) since the menu option is a 1-click activation (unlike Preferences, which will require several clicks).
mcaton
Thanks for posting. I'll document the move of these options as a feature request.

Thank you,
Matt
metta
Great! Thanks for documenting, @mcaton.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software