zenrain
Several Comments for Template Files (which, turns out I'm using a lot).

1. Template File Creation - When you click on a file to create a template it adopts the name of the thought. This is fine, but if the thought name includes commas, periods or other characters, they are included in the file name. Files should only be created with alphanumeric characters. As an aside, I think this is causing sync issues as well, but I haven't fully tested this.

2. Separate Custom files from non-custom files - It would be nice if custom files were sorted at the top and had some sort of header / separator with the non-custom files.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Alex,

We're allowing any type of character that would typically be allowed in a file name.  So characters such as /\:? etc. will be replaced with an underscore.  Are you seeing this on your end?

I'll do my best to recreate a problem with sync and a file name that has a comma.

Your feature request for ordering or separation of custom / default templates has been documented.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Yes, I'm seeing this on my end. And now I can't recreate the sync failure. /sigh

Just a feature request then. Thanks!
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software