Zippo
Hello Folks,

could you please exlain that to me.

TERMS of webbrain:
-----------------------------
By submitting content to WebBrain (from a browser, from PersonalBrain, or from any other software), you grant TheBrain an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, publicly display and otherwise use the content only as necessary to provide the Services. You warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all content that you submit.

------------------------------

What does that mean? 
So if I use the Webbrain premium service and I synchronized my 2 PB, maybe from work to my home computer. The stuff that is now on the thebrain server in the States is now property of thebrain company?
They can use my information for their own advantage?
For spying?

Is that true?

cheers

Zippo

mcaton
Zippo,

No spying here.  And our new encryption features in WebBrain keep all of your Private Brains absolutely secure.   The key words in that paragraph are "only as necessary to provide the Services."  In other words, we'll do what we have to do to get YOU access to YOUR information.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software