yuryg
Guys after all these years and reporting bugs on this in 6.0 and 7.X and so on and so on. This is still not fixed in 8.0.

The only browser that still transfer styles is Firefox on a mac.

Come on I thought that this would be one of those things that does get addressed sooner or later, and now that we are in beta 8.0 and it still is not addressed it makes me wonder how much you care about Mac people.

pthompson
yuryg,

I am not sure what you are referring to here. Can you please elaborate? 90% of the office uses a Mac (including myself) so, if anything, we are Mac biased. [wink]
yuryg
If you select text from Safari and paste it in to The Brain the formatting does not come through in HTML. The only browser that keeps formatting is Firefox.

This is not a Safari issue as I am able to copy and paste items form Safari in to all the other Mac based programs and the Formatting stays.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software