sbunnell
Hi,

I'm running PB 7.0.1.8-b (think the latest) on Win7Ultimate_64bit. and upgraded from pro-version 6.  I believe the issue was there as well, and it may be an ID 10 T issue, but I have to use a dark color scheme (high contrast Black/dark background and light text)  Anyway, not sure where the search result text color is coming from, but I believe it's dark red?  (I'm color blind as well..sigh) but for me it is hard to see against the black background.  I don't see anywhere in the preferences -> color to change the search results color or text color of the events in the calendar.  Both hard for me to see.  See attached screen images (bottom middle frame)

Click image for larger version - Name: cal_text.jpg, Views: 57, Size: 484.89 KB Click image for larger version - Name: search_text.jpg, Views: 62, Size: 503.03 KB
pthompson
sbunnell,

Thank you for posting. We have done some testing on our end using a similar Basic and High Contrast theme and it seems the color of the text in the Search is controlled by this theme. Are you able to try a different High Contrast theme to see if you can view the text better?

Regards,
sbunnell
Your right!  It did just end up being my scheme colors.  Thanks

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software