HeinrichUnger
If I do capture Image TB crashes without any message. With restarting the brain, the Image is as it should be linked at the thought

If i do a capture with another tool (Abby screenshot reader) I am able to paste the picture as Icon to the tought without crash

Windows 10, Brain 10.0.29.0
mcaton
Heinrich,

Thank you for posting and sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue. Can you please replicate the crash and then send a copy of your Output.log file in to support@thebrain.com.  Please reference this thread. The Output.log file can be located by clicking on Help > Open Log Directory in TheBrain desktop application.

Thank you,
Matt
HeinrichUnger
Hi today it reacts a little bit strange. The Brain is consistent - but If I do capure Image in the taskbar I see 4 Instances of the brain. I have captured this.See File

mcaton
Heinrich,

Are you right clicking on a thought and selecting "Capture Image"?  Are you then able to capture the image?  When the 4 instances of the Brain icon appear in the taskbar, do they remain open for the remainder of the time that the main Brain application is open?

Thank you,
Matt
HeinrichUnger
Yes I used capture Image with right click on the thougt. And no, after the capturing, which works well, the instances disappear from the taskbar. So at the moment it is okay for me. But if the crashes come back, then it is no so good.
HeinrichUnger
I should not decry a bad situation. Now one "main" Instance of crashed, if doing cature Image. 

So the scenario of crahsing is.

Two times in two seperated brain windows the same brain open.
I do with right click "Capture Image" on right click menue.
The one "window" brain crashes, in which I did the right click do capture. The second "window" brain is stabile.
If I reopen the same brain as a tab in the stabile "window" brain, it starts with the thought of right click and it does the capture properly.

Hope the description helps,

Thank you
mcaton
Ah ha!  I believe I have replicated the process.  Yes, the second instance of TheBrain that was open is closed and I capture my image which is then added in the currently open (same thought) Brain.

Thanks for adding the extra details, I'll write this up for review.

Matt
mcaton
Good news. We have resolved this issue in our latest update. Version 10.0.38 is now available on the Alpha channel and will be available publicly very soon.

Thank you,
Matt
HeinrichUnger
Thank you I will try it.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software