emonterog
Not sure if this has been reported but since I am testing TB9 I notice it is slower than TB8. I understand this version is under development but I hope it can be tune up to the level of its predecessor. I added this video to show how slow. Sometimes I have to click more than two time to make it respond and change a different thought.

The best is yet to come.
pthompson
emonterog,

Are you sure you don't have your animation set to slow?

Screen Shot 2016-04-29 at 4.35.30 PM.png 
Slower speed and navigation is definitely something that should not be occurring in TheBrain 9. In fact, it is touted many times that TheBrain 9 is, indeed, much faster and improved over TheBrain 8.
emonterog
Not at all. Already tweak that but I notice while clicking any thought it does not response after 3 or 4 tries. Compared to TB8 it does not behave the same.
The best is yet to come.
mcaton
Erick,

Thank you for posting.  I'm curious, can you please go into your Brain Preferences and click on the UI tab.  Next, uncheck the options for Update Content on Hover. Return to TheBrain and try your navigation again.  Better results?  I believe there is an issue with this feature that the engineers are currently investigating that may be effecting your navigation.

Please keep me posted with your testing results.

Thank you,
Matt
emonterog
Nailed it! significantly improved the navigation after I unchecked that option. I was getting really frustrated clicking several times each thought to make it respond. 

Thank YOu Matt
The best is yet to come.
mcaton
Thanks for the confirmation - we're working on a fix.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software