Dully
Please take a look.

When the mouse is hovering over 'Though', the mouse cursor suddenly splashes into the note 'select paragram style to apply' regardless of intention.

I always feel happy to be with TB all day long. Thank you.

mouse error.jpg 

mcaton
Thank you for posting.  Does this happen every time you hover over a Thought in TheBrain? 

Also, are you on our current release of 11.0.119?

Thank you,
Matt
Dully
Not constant. 30% to 50%
11.0.119 in use.
I noticed it in the last two to three weeks.
Dully
I think this is the cause.
update displayed content on mouse hover.jpg 

It's okay when I turn it off.

Howerver, It's better to be updated...
Harlan
Hi Dully,

Based on your screenshots, I can see that you are still using Windows "Custom Scaling", which does not work and Microsoft is explicitly against. See my earlier reply to you here:  https://forums.thebrain.com/post/10622080?pid=1312404172

We will be able to help you with any problems caused by this setting. Please change it and use the supported scaling method instead.
Regards,
-Harlan
Dully
I failed to go back to the original size of 100%, but I succeeded this time.

The problem has been solved. Thank you. I realized it was my own problem. I'm sorry if it's rude to you.

To me, TB's menu font or customizing maximum font is too small to see. However, I will maintain 100% window setting.

Thank you again for your prompt response.

the Lagest font.jpg  2560+1330 too small font.jpg  100percent.jpg 
Dully
The mouse cursor movement is still visible. The issue raised has not been resolved.
Harlan
Hi Dully, I just reread your original post. It sounds like you are having a problem with the mouse cursor itself "jumping" or changing position unexpectedly? If that is right it is unrelated to TheBrain - we do not have control over the mouse cursor. I would guess an issue with your mouse itself and/or drivers or other low-level software you might have installed.
Regards,
-Harlan
Dully
I think there is a relationship.

Mouse hover -> update displayed content.
update displayed content on mouse hover or keyboard highlight.jpg  

Always jump to the same spot.
If I turn off the check box, the phenomenon disappears.

I can handle it. this present phenomenon You can pass this if it only happens to me.

Dully
MOUSES: I'M USING.
1. LOGITECH G600 
2. 3DGONNEXION CADMOUSE

WACOM DIGITIZER IS OK.

I don't think TB intentionally moved the mouse cursor either.

I know you're busy, but it's okay to forget my own problems.
Dully
After just upgrading to the latest version of Windows, the phenomenon disappeared.

I'm sure there's something wrong with my system.
Thank you for your concern.
Harlan
👍🏼
Regards,
-Harlan
Dully
I found out the cause of the problem.

The use of magnifying glass provided by Windows.

TB's font is small, so in my case, I have no choice but to use the magnifying glass provided by Windows. Normal before first use. After use, after returning to 100%, there is a splashing problem.

Usually when I use a magnifying glass, I zoom in and then come back to 100%, then expand again and repeat like this. When I come back to 100%, there's a problem that bounces.
So, I must finish my magnifying glass to operate TB normally.

So when using the magnifying glass, I knew that TB would work normally only when it was shut down, not just by returning to 100%.
Dully
In setting the function of the magnifying glass, I found that if I left the check box of the "text cursor" empty, the splashing would disappear.

Perhaps this is the final conclusion.

Thank you all for reading.
mcaton
Thanks for posting the follow up!  Good for us to know.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software