NordRoden
I can not solve the problem of encryption. Attempts to convert from version 3.02 to any version 4. Xx lead to incorrect coding the text in Notes. As an example, I attach the original file created in 3.0.2 and file who turned out after the conversion in 4.3.0.5

Harlan
We'll try and replicate you problem here. Just in case we can't find the problem area, can you name a specific thought where it is happening? Thanks.

In the meantime please try using the release version of the software (4.1.X).
Regards,
-Harlan
NordRoden
Hi!
I find it difficult to say where the cause. Such problems arise with an encoding in all throughts where there are notes in Russian.
In version 3.x Notes stored in the form of files with extension *. rtf, after conversion to 4.x notes.rtf these files remain in the form of attachments to throughts and the opening they normally read. But I understand that during the conversion of 3.Xx to 4.Xx text from the file is read and transmitted notes.rtf where something inside Brain then display in the window tabs "Notes" is possible at this stage and error occurs.
Just when trying to Russification by creating a file pblang_ru.properties also have problems with displaying the Cyrillic alphabet. This was reported in the post bestbat Click Here

PS
I apologize for my English, I possess bad language.

Best regards
Andrew
Harlan
Hi Andrew,

Thanks. Your English works just fine. We'll look into this further and let you know if we have more questions.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software