bmac
I thought that the long-lasting bug that stripped capitalization from an Outlook message dropped into the Plex had been squashed. But apparently not as it happened again today when copying an Outlook message to the Plex. Click image for larger version - Name: Capture.JPG, Views: 113, Size: 37.24 KB
Bill
customized Desktop PC (Haswell i7 4770 3.4 gHz with 32 GB RAM), Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 256 GB SSD,  and a Microsoft Surface Pro 6, Windows 10, 512 GB SSD, 16 GB ram, i5
zenrain
Oh good. I thought it might have been just me. It worked at the beginning of the Beta, but then stopped after an update. However I had just installed and uninstalled MindManager which does something weird with the redemption.dll, so I thought it might just be a personal problem. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
jostber
I have the same issue in the recent versions. It worked in a previous Beta.

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
jostber
Ref. also to this previous thread:

http://forums.thebrain.com/post/outlook-mail-to-tb-all-letters-lowercase-6309251
TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
pthompson
This has been noted and documented as a returning issue.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software