SteveZ
I know I don't need to tell die-hard Brainiax this, but newer users, or people checking the forum out trying to make a decision about buying PersonalBrain might find this useful. Namely, the more I use the search function in PB, the more impressed I am with it. The little box and button sit down there on the bottom left side of the Plex, seeming like an after thought, so I never really gave it much heed. But as my work Brain has grown, I find myself using the search more and more, and becoming more impressed by how quick and easy it is to zero in on the right Thought. I don't even need to use the search tool or advanced search very often yet. Someday I'll probably need that, and now I'm expecting to be just as impressed. Thanks!
Steve
zenrain

Agreed, it's one of the primary features that allow PersonalBrain to scale as your database grows and not become unwieldy.

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software