jean12
The subscription business model is a business model that was pioneered by magazines and newspapers

Subscription is open for thebraincommunity and other services for small company and community ...
50 dollars only for the future ...
please send money for thebraincompany .

thank you .

jean
jean
jean12
hups ... hops ..
subscription will be only for free Thebrain community like wikipedia .
open  source  files for  personnal thebrain  software will be here for exemple

other offer and service will be :
account fee per year for small group account like comapping.com busines model
especialy for small team .. ( because today thebrain offer nothing for this peoples )

my offer is like this :

Thebrain company administrate the server and receive money for this of cource.
thebrain community administrate the rest ...

Simple and clear .

jean

jean
pascalvenier
Please allow another French speaker to reply and follow on.

An hosted version of TheBrain would be way cool!

I was just thinking about this when finding out about the new service  being introduced by MindManager.

BrainEKP sounds very good, but there is perhaps a much broader potential market for TheBrain in the Cloud or better still TheBrainInTheCloud.

This would be a superb way to prevent the sort of problem path recently experienced (See recent thread on my brain is damaged).

This sort of things only seems to be available to BrainEKP customers. TheBrain is already in a league of its own, but what I suggest, and what Jean might also have been suggesting, would really be to offer an hosted solution. Pulling this off would clearly allow TheBrain to offer a service which would not only be unvaluable but also allow for a spectacular increase in its revenue streams.

jean12
The more simple way for aggregate and exchange samples "thebrain"
is like this maybe:

1/ host one server for samples brains with database by themes, subjects , names .
2/ community and user build brains by subject and share and exchange by this hosting service, this point of exchange .
internal link and files brains  are good for exchange and build some informational systems

maybe .

jean
jean
jean12
I try to discuss with the brain company for buy one limited version ( free for users) for developpe one portal with brain technology .... 
ok maybe the good english expression is "free custom version" only for html exchange for communicate with one domain name , maybe 2 .

peer to server and server to peer maybe is other expression ( of cource i speak only about this html link ... )

Whaou... it s not so easy discussion ...

take your brain ...
make you brain open .... and all will be ok ...
don t worry business will be here ....
if it s yes it will be great and interesting to discuss .. if it s not ...
so it willbe other mapping technology
it s not complicated .

To mutch standart CRM email ... with slae channel , and not other point of contact .

thank you .

excuse me for my bad english

jean
jean12
no contact by sale department or other thebrain open ... consultant ... and you remove messages from your public forum ...
NOT LEGAL THIS

where are sale department .... no contact and no answer ...
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

but i receive ROBOT EMAIL FROM SUPPORT.........

jean
Harlan
Jean,

As I explained to you in a private message earlier, your duplicate posts were deleted since you posted the same message multiple times in different forums.

I personally have read all your correspondence with our sales department. What you call "robot email" is certainly not. Far from it. In fact, even before you contacted me your messages were reviewed by no less than 3 people in an effort to understand what information we could provide you with. All messages send to our sales and support department are reviewed and responded to individually by TheBrain personnel. In your case, I even went so far as to personally ask you via a private message on this forum what it is you would like us to do to help you, but it appears I have not been able to communicate effectively with you.

If you have a question about technical support for PersonalBrain or how to use it, please let us know. As far as I can tell, it seems you would like us to respond with a business proposal for us to work together, but the nature of the relationship you desire is unclear.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software