spachal

Hallo, I have probably very strange request .. I installed Free version today, with 30-day trial period. But, I'd like to disable this period time and use it only as Free version, because I'd like to know how the software will be functional after this trial period.

For example, if it will be possible to save my created brain and have access to this project from android device or web browser etc. Of course, I saw difference table between Pro and Free edition, but I don't know if this 'cloud' is a part of Free, Pro version or Cloud services..

I'm testing Thebrain sw and I like it a lot, but I don't want to spend a lot of time during learning and putting informations in some project and than find that I have to pay annual payments to get it works.

Thanks for info if it's possible, have a nice day!

Kind regards, Jan

mcaton
Jan,

Thanks for posting. You can actually try logging OUT of TheBrain application to force the capabilities of the free version. Just click on the avatar (small person icon) in the upper right hand corner of the app to log out of the desktop software.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software