Harlan
With the release of 10.0.11 today, TheBrain 10 has entered beta. Thanks to everyone for your feedback and help with testing!

There are some cool new things in 10.0.11 and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.
Regards,
-Harlan
HeinrichUnger
Does 10.0.06 an update check or should I download Version 10 again?

BR
Heinrich
DrBop
Heads up to Mac users who were using v10 ALPHA:
Quote:
To enable drag and drop to [the BrainBox via] TheBrain icon in the dock you must install TheBrain 10.0.11 or higher manually. The automatic update process does not enable this functionality.

I discovered that, oddly, the auto update for Mac alpha testers denies the drag-and-drop function to those who auto-download the Beta update.

After spending some frustrating minutes in a fruitless loop of not adding anything to the BrainBox, I went to the web page for the the BrainBox feature to learn of the limitation. 

I'm sure there's a powerful technical reason for this. And no doubt it was an oversight that the release announcement didn't advise Mac alpha testers. 

You can download the beta manually, here

Cheers,

Don
zenrain
Ahh, thanks for this @DrBop.
macOS 10.14.5
TheBrain 10.0.51
HeinrichUnger
This is true for windoows too. you have to install manually. But it is a little bit unstable. Did have 3 to 5 errors using thebrainbox
pshanks

Somebody have the link for the Windows 10 beta download?

OK, I found it

TheBrain 10.0.30.0, iOS V9.1.2
Windows 10 (V1809), Windows 7 SP1, OS X V10.14.x
Using The Brain since V3 (1999)

flyteach
This is true for windoows too. you have to install manually. But it is a little bit unstable. Did have 3 to 5 errors using thebrainbox

My alpha at 10.0.6 updated to 10.0.11 through the update and the brainbox functionality works great.

BTW, BrainBox.....what a concept. Fantastic!

Flyteach
tomcal123
BrainBox now works nicely on my Windows machine (after a reboot - sync was stuck) and I love it.  Will BrainBox eventually sync with Inbox on iOS?  That would be great!
Manni
How can we download the Windows beta? I'm set to alpha channel so 10.0.6 detects 10.0.11, but after download it gets stuck at "upgrading TheBrain" after I accept to restart the program. I was able to download the Mac version thanks to DrBop, but I can't find the Windows version. Thanks!
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
Underdog
Hi Manni,

this happened to me too, but if you open the log file and search for 10.0.11 you will find the location of the downloaded file. You can run it directly to update.
On my Windows system it was %temp%\TheBrain\Updates\TheBrain 10.0.11.0 Installer.exe

- Michael
TheBrain 10.0.17.0 beta / 9.1.x / 8.0.2.1 / (PB) 6 || Win7

Manni
Thanks, I just downloaded it from the V10 link here as it's been updated:  https://www.thebrain.com/products/thebrain/thebrain10
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
gery51
Thanks Harlan and your team !

I am very pleased with the Json export function and the brainBox which will be very usefull for a quick fill-in of items !

With kind regards,
Gerard
mbaas
                                        ✨
✨+100! ;-) âœ¨ Yeah, kudos to the team for ✨BrainBox✨!
                                        ✨

I wish I had on iOS already - and I wish I could send an email to it - but I have no doubt it will be coming :-)
Underdog
Are there updated Release Notes on 10.0.13.0? The document behind this link only provides up to 10.0.11.0
[image] 
ReleaseNotes.png 

- Michael
TheBrain 10.0.17.0 beta / 9.1.x / 8.0.2.1 / (PB) 6 || Win7

mcaton
Thanks Michael,

Release Notes are Updated!

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software