mcaton
Brandroid.png 

TheBrain 11 for Android is currently only available as a beta. You must sign up at the link below to participate. 

https://forms.gle/V5gptCcvye7vDbzR6

Matt
DavidGretzschel
I just did. This time I also very definitely gave ny email address. Though I guess I have to wait one to two business days? Cause I immediately tried installing and I'm still at 38.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

mcaton
I'll check in with the Android team to verify that you are on the list!

Thanks,
Matt
DavidGretzschel
Am on 40 now.

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

--
---
---

Zanth
I tried to sign up using the link above but it leads to a page indicating that The Brain 11 is now available in the store so that signup is no longer necessary. I followed the link to the Google Play store and hit the link to request beta access and the signup seems to have hung, I have been on the page for > 30 mins and the page still indicates "Joining beta..." 

Is there something special/extra that needs to take place in order for the sign up to complete? 
mcaton
Sorry I missed this post earlier.  And thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I'll check in with the development team to get the Beta link fully operational.

Matt
mcaton
We've moved out of the Alpha testing and on to Beta.  If you would like to join the Beta testing group, you can opt in at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.thebrain.android . Then you should see the beta available on the app page in the Google Play Store.

Thanks,
Matt
DavidGretzschel
Page says, I'm already a tester.

--
---
---

dshafrir
Is Release .46 on Android equivalent to V11?

And have people already reported the various bugs in the Notes section (such as if you type something, hit enter, type something else in the second line, hit enter, then it automatically copies in the third line the first word from the first line; or if you close parentheses or insert question mark or exclamation mark it copies random letters or parts of words; or that sometimes the who note vanishes)? i.e. is this something that is actively worked on as part of the V11 for Android?
mcaton
Yes, .46 is available for Beta Testers.

We are aware of these keyboard issues associated with Notes, Search, etc. and hope to have a solution available soon.

Thank you,
Matt
Zanth
Apologies for the very late response with thanks.  I checked back maybe late Dec but then forgot about it and just kept using on my iPad.  Thank you for the updated link.  I will give it a go this afternoon on my Android device.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software