This update fixes a variety of minor problems and improves the database reliability.
Version 22.214.171.124 – Beta Release
January 24, 2012
· Improved database robustness when adding information
· When URLs to Twitter accounts are added, they are named using the Twitter account
- Fixed: When the Thought properties window shows the name on its own line, the label toolbar has a drag bar present.
- Fixed: Editing an attachment location may incorrectly interpret the location as a local file instead of a URL
- Sync button is disabled when not logged in to a server
- Fixed: After starting an attachment rename and cancelling, rename cannot be started again
- Fixed: Instant activate does not return date formatted thoughts in some cases (this also affected other multi-word searches)
- Fixed: The create thought dialog appears at the wrong size if the last create action showed existing thoughts and was cancelled
· Various favicon fixes:
- Fixed: Refresh URL icon may delete an existing icon if the server cannot be contacted.
- Fixed: A URL favicon that can’t be loaded results in the appearance of no icon at all on Mac OS instead of a generic icon.
- Fixed: Favicons that are referenced via a base URL cannot be loaded
- Added utility to check for missing favicons (contact support for details)