zenrain
I've been sporting Painted Sky for a while now, thought I'd do something different. 

I'm calling this one Dusk, and it's based on the Southern Sky wallpaper.

The quickest way to add it would be to unzip the file, Open TheBrain 9 and choose Help > Open Log Directory. Go up one directory level and you'll see Themes. Put the unzipped file in there. 

Enjoy!

Dusk.png 

macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 10.0.54
zenrain
Updated to make the Focused Thought, Selection and links stand out more.

Dusk2.png 
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 10.0.54
zenrain
Updated again. Now including in a .brz file. 
Changes:
  • Link Type drop-down background fixed (so not pink)
  • Focused thought color changed to stand out more (again). Since I use Mind Map view a lot, it's nice to have that circle be a little more obvious
  • Changed color of gates - originally was a similar color to text. This meant under certain circumstances the thought name appeared to have a small o at the obeginning or endo of it... [smile]

Dusk III.png

Edit Jan 13, 2017: Updated .brz file so can be opened by anyone and reassigned GUID to make sure doesn't conflict with other theme brains.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 10.0.54

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software