Okay I have just had TheBrain hang.
I then had to Force Quit the application.
- I wanted to add a new thought for a person I was looking at in LinkedIn (in Chrome).
- I copied their name in Chrome and switched to TheBrain
- I pasted "
- Costas Papaikonomou"
- into the search box
- Nothing appeared in the search box
- I figured I had done something wrong so I switched back, copied again, switched back, pasted again. Still nothing in the search box.
- I did it a third time. This time it appeared. I clicked the lightning bolt.
- The thought appeared but with the text "Costas PapaikonomouCostas PapaikonomouCostas Papaikonomou".
- I doubled clicked the thought to try and edit the name.
- TheBrain hung (Application Not Responding after several minutes)
It restarted okay and the new Thought is there but I am not sure if touching it again is going to lead to more problems and I am worried about the possibility of corrupting my brain database. I used "Utilities>Data Integrity Scan" and it reported no problems. Advice?
Given that I am syncing with Brain Cloud is there a way for me to revert brain state to a previously sync'd version?
I'm mailing the relevant info to support@.
Experts at creating value by sharpening purpose, stimulating thinking, sharing insight, and finding hidden opportunities for you