pthompson

TheBrain is seeking beta testers for the upcoming release of TheBrain for iOS.

We are very excited about this new platform for TheBrain. TheBrain for iOS is a native iOS app and has been designed from the ground up to take advantage of the platform, with separate user interfaces optimized for iPhone and iPad.

Due to Apple's App distribution policies, space is extremely limited and we will only be able to accept a small number of users. For this reason, please do not apply unless you are able and willing to contribute the time and effort required to thoroughly utilize the app, report feedback, and help troubleshoot issues. Each user can only beta on ONE device. Please let me know the ONE device you would like to test with. Please also keep in mind, if you upgrade your device, you will no longer be able to use the beta and we will not be able to enable it on your new or upgraded device. If you have already expressed your interest by sending me a Private Message please apply again by following the instructions below. Thanks.

To apply, you must be a registered user of TheBrain Pro Services. Send an email to support@thebrain.com with [Attn: Patrick - iOS Beta Test] in the subject line and include:

• Your name and email address that your Brain account is registered to
  • What device you would like to use (iPhone/iPad and which version - for example: iPhone 4S)
  • A brief description of how you use TheBrain and how the iOS version will help you
  • Company name, position, phone number
Spacenexus
Excellent progress guys! Congratulations on reaching this important (and no doubt hard won) milestone.

Best

Jim
@181218:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
pthompson
Thanks to all who have applied for beta testing thus far. We are going to close any open slots for iPad testing, but we could still use testers who would like to use an iPhone.
advisors
I'd be happy to beta test the iphone version.

I have all models, various ios versions on it, and also a mini pad.

Regards,
Roger
jroeterd
If you still need Iphone testers ... I would like to test.
I also have the time the coming weeks

Jeroen
pthompson
Jeroen,

Please email support@thebrain.com with the information required from the first post. Thanks.
rdroe
Is the IOS APP still on track?

pthompson
Yes, it is currently being tested.
jostber
Any Android testing upcoming as well? [smile]

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
pthompson
It will be coming. Although, probably not until after the iOS apps have been released and we have had time for their initial release to set in.
Steeph
Just a quick thought.

Since there are more Android than iOS devices it might make sense to reverse the release.

(PS: Yes, I have an Android [cool])
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112
pthompson
Steeph,

We appreciate the feedback, but our iOS apps are closer to a release status than our Android app at this time.
HeinrichUnger
Hi Patrick,

and you Windows apps?

No developement status at all?

BR
jostber
Steeph wrote:
Just a quick thought.

Since there are more Android than iOS devices it might make sense to reverse the release.

(PS: Yes, I have an Android [cool])

I have an Android as well. [smile]

TheBrain 8.0.2.2 Slackware 14.2 KDE 4.10.3 Java 1.8 / (Windows 7)
pthompson
HeinrichUnger wrote:
Hi Patrick,

and you Windows apps?

No developement status at all?

BR

I assume you mean Windows Phone? We do not have any immediate plans for a Windows Phone app at this time.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software