ruudhein
Just upgraded to Android P and TheBrain app doesn't run. Opens, closes immediately.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | PrintFriendly | TheBrain v10.0.50.0
DaveCrow53
I am experiencing the same difficulty.  Are there plans to correct this?
shatcher
Hi,

We are aware of the issue and are working on it currently. Thank you for reporting this issue.
ruudhein
Any progress or updates? I'm sorely missing my brain on my phone! 🙂
Using: Evernote | FilterizeDynalist | InstaPaper | Liner | PrintFriendly | TheBrain v10.0.50.0
Davidm
ruudhein wrote:
Just upgraded to Android P and TheBrain app doesn't run. Opens, closes immediately.

Any update on the above issue?

It's been 5 months since this issue was raised and Android Pie is now common place. This does mean that the utility of TB is greatly diminished. I doubt I am unique in that a lot of initial capture for TB is done on a mobile device.

It would be great if you could manage our expectations, is it close or still of an unknown timeframe?

Thanks in advance.
newswire
The problem with the Brain, is it tries to be everything to everyone.  Harlan why don;t you start with building a product that works first, then branch out.
Davidm
That's a bit harsh. The product works fine. The company have always been slow to update, that isn't always a huge problem ... but in this instance they are behind the curve. The main issue is with communication, if the company make it clear what the product works with and doesn't then there aren't any shocks. It should state in app store that it isn't yet compatible with Pie yet ...
newswire
Davidm after 5 months, maybe harsh gets heard.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software