Peter93 Show full post »
anton3000
I just created a brand new brain, and the lag is still happening.  So it must not be related to the actual brain file itself.  I wonder what is causing the lag performance?  Is there a diagnostic file I should send you all?
mcaton
You can always send us a copy of your Output.log file (click on Help > Open Log Directory) and we're happy to take a look.

Thank you,
Matt
Peter93
Just to let you know, the lag still persists for me in version 9.0.107 (even with a new brain and only a few thoughts in it). I hope there is anything you can do to resolve this issue, otherwise I'd have to stick to TB 8. :/
mcaton
Peter,

Can you send us or post a copy of your Output.log file after you have experienced the lag?  Just recreate the issue in TheBrain and then click on Help > Open Log Directory to access the log file.

Thank you,
Matt
mcaton
Peter,

I just had a brief meeting with the engineering team to discuss the lag issue you are still encountering.  Can we connect via a web meeting to take a closer look?  Please contact me directly at matt@thebrain.com and we'll coordinate our schedules.

Thanks,
Matt
Peter93
mcaton wrote:
Peter,

I just had a brief meeting with the engineering team to discuss the lag issue you are still encountering.  Can we connect via a web meeting to take a closer look?  Please contact me directly at matt@thebrain.com and we'll coordinate our schedules.

Thanks,
Matt

Hello Matt,

have you received my email from last week? I had my log file attached and proposed a time frame where we could meet.

I'd be happy if we could find a solution.
mcaton
Peter,

I'm sorry, I don't see anything from you.  Are you sure the email went out?  Was the attachment (log file) too large?

I'll drop you a line at pe******nn@g****.com with my schedule and we can go from there.

Thank you,
Matt
Peter93
Okay, I sent you a reply to your mail (with the log file attached, it's just some kbs), hope this works now?
mcaton
Working and we're on schedule to chat further tomorrow.  

Thank you Peter!
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software