zenrain
This generally happens after I've been going in and out of the Theme window for some time (5 -15 minutes). 

At some point the Link color starts adopting the color of any other color that is set.
For example, I'll set the Highlighted gates color and the Highlighted gate color will change AND the link color.
The color swatch in the Theme window remains the same, but the actual link color changes. When you close and open back into the Theme window, the link color swatch now matches the new color.

It's always the link color that starts misbehaving, never any other. Once it starts, it won't stop until you restart TheBrain 9.

Note that when I'm setting the color, I usually click Custom to open the color picker, then go to the second Tab of the macOS color window and manually enter in a Hex Color #. I then close out.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
Seeing anything in the Output.log file after the faulty color takes over?  Still trying to test/replicate this.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
No, but I opened a support ticket and attached yesterday's log (it did occur yesterday).
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software