Ferrick
Hi,
The problem I have is that the links to thoughts disappear when I scroll to the right in the plex?  To see what I mean, please check http://www.themathmaker.com/brain/test/#-24 and click the right arrow on the horizontal scroll bar in the plex.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ferrick
Moe
Ferrick, Thanks for posting. Nice SiteBrain . I see you have made some customizations to your SiteBrain. Did you experience the same issue on that particular Thought prior to making modifications to your exported SiteBrain?

Best regards,
Moe

Ferrick
Hi Moe,
I was wondering if this may have been the case, so I reset the size of the plex etc. and the same problem occurred.  Some other odd things can also happen with the settings.js:

1. Turning the past thoughts off:
var showPastThoughtList = false;
makes the search box move to the top left covering the first pin or first two if the search button is included. To overcome this I removed the search box.

2. At present I have:
var maxChildColumns = 2;
because if this is changed the scroll bar goes the full width of the browser and cannot be scrolled.  The only way to see the other thoughts is to increase the height  of the plex.

It appears to only happen when a thought has too many child thoughts to display normally, but unlike the desktop Brain, the site Brain doesn't appear to want to display more than two columns of child thought links.

By the way, what does var centerEllipsis = false; do?

Thanks,
Ferrick

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software