miadonis
I've just switched over from TB10 to TB11 beta for the first time and immediately I noticed the Thought text was resized.

The Thought text is too large and looks odd.

I've tried playing with theme options and even my display settings (my monitor is set to scale up the text to make it easier to read on my large monitor but that wasn't an issue in TB10).

Please note I'm using the Helvetica font.
miadonis
It seems to be a formatting anomaly; this diamond never used to be cut off...
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 3.32.29 am.png
metta
@miadonis ~

Just wondering: have you tried adjusting the size of the plex font using the AA slider on the menu bar just below the tabs?
miadonis
metta wrote:
@miadonis ~

Just wondering: have you tried adjusting the size of the plex font using the AA slider on the menu bar just below the tabs?

Thanks for the reply. I tried the AA slider but it doesn't change the formatting of the Thought Name at all. It just zooms in and out and the issue persists.
miadonis
TB11 trimmed my... 😐
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 4.09.04 am.png 
metta
@miadonis ~

Interesting. The AA slider does change the font size for me -- and, based on your screenshots, this does look like a bug.

If you can provide an output log to TheBrain Support, this might help them troubleshoot the issue:
> Output Log: Help > Open Log Directory
> Contact support by email ( support@thebrain.com ) or open a help desk ticket:  https://support.thebrain.com/
miadonis
Side-by-side comparison of the same Brain:
TB11 (v11.0.46) (left) vs TB10 (right)
Screen Shot 2020-01-10 at 7.19.47 pm.png 

In TB11 the Thought Name area has been reduced (also a noticeable difference in colour of the wallpaper)

TB 11.0.46
MacOS 10.15.2 
Mac Mini 2018
mcaton
Matt,

Thanks for posting. I'm unable to replicate, but I may be using a different font/graphic to notice the issue.  Would you mind creating a Brain Archive (.brz file) with this Thought Type included in the Brain and sending it into support@thebrain.com? Be sure to select the option that anyone can extract the Brain data when making the brz.

Thank you,
Matt
miadonis
Ok done. Sent across some system details too in case its a graphics issue.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software