L1nda
Hi,
I've just started checking out webbrain again now i've upgraded to the version 7 combo and i'm loving it - it's much more functional than my last brief go at it. 

I do have some questions though:

Most of my thoughts have thought types and most types have an icon. When i sync to webbrain the thought types (colours) are syncing but the icons are not appearing when I view my brain with a web browser or iphone. If i search for a thought type and activate it - it appears with the icon but the icon is not being inherited down to the relevant thoughts.

So I thought maybe webbrain couldn't handle icons yet but I have one thought type that so far I've only typed to one thought and the icon shows up on that one. My home thought also shows an icon however it is an untyped thought with an icon attached to just than single thought.

So, is this normal for where webbrain is at so far or is there something i can do to make all the thought type icons appear?

My other question is about viewing my brain on the iphone. When a thought has 3 or more parents it appears fine when the phone is in portrait mode but when in landscape it appears as though there are no parents. There is however what appears to be a scroll bar or something (rectangle with arrows on each end) just below the pinned thoughts. Is there a trick to using that bar that I'm not aware of or is my inability to access it or view the parent thoughts just because of the lack of screen real-estate?

Thanks in advance,
Linda
zenrain
I have the same problem with thought type icons. For example this thought is set as a My Article thought type, but it doesn't inherit the icon (although others under the same parent do).
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
This is actually a known issue that our engineers and developers are currently working on resolving. When a fix is implemented, we will be sure to update the Release Notes accordingly. Thanks.
zenrain
This seems to have been resolved in my WebBrain at some point. As far as I can tell, all thought type icons are now being displayed correctly. 
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
theplanetfixer
Does the icons issues had been solved? Because sometimes it works sometimes it don't!

If you go here at 

http://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/43B8280A-E13A-858E-A975-3CCA5563DA31/517352E0-0A59-D045-2005-0ADBFDDFD72F/The+Planet+Fixer#-60

under Micro Dosing, the thought Condensed article icon is displaying correctly, on the other hand the thought Reference, the icon is broken.

Here what happened!On the desktop I can see the Chrome Icon displaying correctly. 

On the first time I add this link: http://underthemosquitonet.wordpress.com/2010/07/22/59/. It grabs perfectly the Wordpress Icon. I published the map. Wordpress Icon broken. To solve the issue, I decided to delete the icon (open folder for this thought). It was immediately replaced by the Chrome icon. No proble. Published again! Icon broken again. I decided to delete the Chrome Icon. Surprise! No icon to delete in open folder for this thought. 

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Roger Pilon, Editor
The Planet Fixer Digest

Editor, The Planet Fixer Digest
pthompson
Roger,

Thought Icons not being displayed has been fixed, but the issue you are describing is still a known issue (these issues are not the same). Some website icons are not pulled or displayed correctly and our engineers are still working on a resolution for this.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software