zenrain
I've had several instances where I've added an icon to a thought type and it didn't synchronize to a different computer. 
I've had a hard time narrowing down the cause as it doesn't seem to occur all the time. Near as I can tell it's if the thought type is created, synchronized and an icon added afterwards. However, I haven't fully tested this.

In the case where it didn't synchronize, deleting and re-adding didn't resolve, either by copy/paste or browse to the file. I had to delete the thought type and re-create.

Icon was a .png file. All testing done on OS X.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
mcaton
We've seen a few related issues with the icons and thought types when syncing between machines.  I'll focus some efforts on your explained scenario and see if we can replicate something.

Thank you for sharing,
Matt
zenrain
Great, thanks Matt. If I find a bit more commonality on when it occurs, I'll post it here. [smile]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software