LMF
I would like the thought type icon and a thoughts specific icon to be visible side by side rather than the thought specific icon overwriting the type icon. I create type icons that are simple and very visually recognisable so I immediately know what the thought is (I use colours as well but the immediate recognition of what a colour stands for isn't as intuitive as an icon). For example I have a thought type for people with a little stick figure image that is easily recognisable but I also like to capture an image of the person and use that as the icon (using it in the notes section isn't particularly desirable especially with the limited screen space & adding it as an attachment takes time to open). These images as icons however, are never recognisable until they are moused over (which is a feature I love & why I want these images as a thought icon) but it means the immediate recognition is lost. As well as that, when the thought type icon is overwritten by the specific thought's icon it draws a distinction between thoughts with the same type which isn't always desirable.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software