Gideon
When I create a thought type the background changes not the fonts. How can I get my fonts to change to colors i select? Whats strange is that when I create a thought in a new brain and apply a thought type everything is as i want it. then when i transfer it to my main brain, the color moves from font to background.

other problem is if i change a thought type on some objects they dont change their colors to apply the change

thanks
SamCox
Check your preference settings. In particular, Options > Preferences > Look & Feel > Apply colors to. Select "Text" from the drop box to apply colors (e.g., type colors) to text instead of background.

Note: I'm running PB 5.0.2.8 so this may have changed in PB 5.5 and beyond.

[Edit: added note]
SamCox
A typed thought that is not displaying the type's color probably was assigned a color of its own. See Right+Click > Properties & Attachments > Display. If, on that menu, the Remove Color option is not grayed out, then the thought was locally assigned a color.
Gideon
Thanks, I'll try it out and let you know
Gideon
Sam Cox your a GENIUS

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software