dcb_oz
First cut at a post on how I use Thought Types. It gets brief towards the end because I really need screencasts to show what I'm talking about. That's going to take a bit of time when I need to replace personal information.

Enjoy and please give feedback on areas where I can improve. It's far from perfect.

zenrain
Nice blog. I liked the imbedded brain in the Social Media Site Article too.
I don't have much feedback, I think everyone's use of thought types is different, and based on their needs and structure within PB, and it's always intersting to read about how someone else has implemented types. I still mainly use the structure I documented here.

Several unrelated comments:
  • OmniFocus rocks! If you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend Creating Flow with OmniFocus.
  • Do you still use MM? If so, how do you integrate or differentiate your use between MM and PB?
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
joness
I like the Date Types. I have been trying to develop this type of info without getting too complicated and using types in this way is a good solution.

Regards

Stephen J

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software