Hi, as already stated in my post w/i the help section (one of two problems):
- create a new brain
- create a child thought with a name that's longer than 128 characters
- create another just for mileage
- close the brain, open the brain: thought-names are still ok
- choose: rebuild database, acknowledge warning, voila: thought names sliced to 128 chars
Fix: if 128 should be the maximum allocated chars for thought-names, thoughtname-input should be restricted, else: rebuilding the db should not substring() or what have you.
- Linux 2.6.28-11-generic #38-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 27 09:00:52 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
- java version "1.6.0_14", Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_14-b08), Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 14.0-b16, mixed mode, sharing)
- PersonalBrain Pro Trial 18.104.22.168. Nov. 28, 2009.
-- 22.214.171.124 (126.96.36.199) on Mac OS X 10.12.6
Old enough to remember Natrificial times...