rzw7
Hi,
I've done a brain storming session. Latter on I rearanged numbers attached to the thoughts. As a result, I have now, "random" thoughts numbering, like 1,2,8,6,9,3, etc. This is disturbing as I need clarity in my brain. How to achive conistency of numbering, despite thoughts beeing renumbered, rearanged? Ultimatly can you play safely with thouthgs during the brain stroming session and have them numbered consistently?
please advise
rzw7 
less is more
zenrain
I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but I'll give it a go.
As long as you have a space between the number and the text of the thought name, when you right-click the plex and choose Arrange thoughts by > Name, it should order thoughts by number.
When brain storming, you may try using expanded view and arranging the thoughts manually (dragging will cause the thoughts to be pinned in place). Then, when you are satisfied with the order, number them and then switch back to normal view. As long as you are arranging the thoughts by name, they'll now appear in the order you settled with in your brainstorming session.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software