olavtorvund
I would like to have contextualized thoughts that combine two or more parents. A simple example could be this:

There are two hierarchies, one for "places" and one for "restaurants". A thought that links "London" in the "places" hierarchy" and "French" in the "Restaurant" hierarchy, should display as "Restaurant, French" when viewed from "London", and as "French, London" (or "London, French") when viewed from "Restaurants". A feature like that could be useful for many other purposes, such as linking persons and procjects, events and actors (as well as time, place etc).

As users, we should be given the option to set number of levels etc which will be combined.

Steeph
Apart from the levels, the comma-trick already does this, unless I'm misunderstanding what you are trying to achieve.

Have you tried that? So your child thought would be named:
"London, Restaurant, French"

For it to work properly you need to have a space after the comma though. It's only one level and you have to do it manually, but it works OK.
PB user since 1998

Mind over matter?
I don't mind and it doesn't matter.
TB 8.0.2.1 Pro on Win10.1 Pro 64bit JVM 1.8.0-112

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software