AmbidexterMan
When I try to select a date for a newly created event the date picker is behind the event details screen. 2017-02-17_09-30-16.png 
mcaton
Thanks for posting. I haven't been able to replicate this yet. How did you initiate the event window - right clicking on a thought? Looks like you are on a macOS too - correct?

I even switched my format to yyyy-MM-dd - still no luck.

Thanks,
Matt
AmbidexterMan
Hi Matt,

I initiated the event window by right-clicking. At first I also could not replicate it anymore but then I remembered I was in full screen mode. Et voila:

2017-02-18_18-43-13.png 

Normal scree:

2017-02-18_18-43-32.png 

Yes, I am on a Mac when this happens.

Thanks,
Erik
AmbidexterMan
Bug still exists in V9.0.155

2017-02-24_13-32-23.png 
pthompson
Erik,

Can you share what your system preferences Language & Region and Date & Time settings are? I have tested this on my macOS machine and cannot replicate this.
AmbidexterMan
Hi Patrick,

It only happens in full screen mode. Did you test that?

See below:

2017-02-24_14-15-24.png 

Thanks,
Erik

MacOS 10.12.3
pthompson
Erik,

Yes I did test in Full Screen mode. It still works as expected for me. I'll give your Language Settings a try.

Update: Still no issue here using the default Canadian settings. I do notice you are using (Custom) settings though. Can you click on the Advanced button here and share your Dates and Times settings?
AmbidexterMan
Hi Patrick,

Strange.

See below:

2017-02-24_14-37-04.png 
2017-02-24_14-34-49.png 
2017-02-24_14-34-58.png 
pthompson
Thanks. I've tried these exact settings and it still works fine for me so I guess it's not related to these settings. We'll document it and investigate further. Is there anything else running on your machine that you think could be affecting this? Any 3rd party apps that somehow affect display; Just trying to think of anything that may be causing this that's specific to what you're running since I can't replicate it here with the same os and settings.
AmbidexterMan
Not that I can think of.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software