zenrain
Also mentioned here, but I think deserves a separate post, as it's part of an already implemented feature.

I don't use the event description because there's currently nowhere to see it other then when you open the event. I generally only open the event to create it or change it. It would be nice if:

• The description appeared under the event name and date of the event in the event tab, on a thought.
  • The first few lines of an event description appear under the event popup in the timeline itself would make it more visible when viewing events via the timeline, or if the event isn't attached to a thought.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
zenrain,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will document it.
zenrain
And the description is now showing on the Event Tab with .157. This will be very useful (and I like the change where clicking the event activates the thought automatically).

[thumb]
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software