zenrain
I have my tools window set up as pictured below, on the left hand side of the plex, P & A window at the top, notes window below.
After maximizing the plex, when I return to the non-maximized state the P & A window resets to the bottom, and the notes at the top.

Click image for larger version - Name: tools.jpg, Views: 104, Size: 50.26 KB
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
dyslucksia
I don't know if you are prepared to do this, but I unchecked Advanced Tools Layout a couple of months ago and everything stays put (on Windows XP), even after maximizing/restoring the Plex.

I did not notice this problem before when using Advanced Tools Layout, so possibly it is OS-specific. However, there were other problems with it, including those of design. I am very happy with the present layout.
PB 5.5.2.1 on Windows XP, J-1.6.0_17
zenrain
I forgot to mention that I do have the Advanced tool layout checked. Now that there are accelerators for the different tool panels I like the fact that I can have them pop out at a larger size than my notes and attachments panel.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
Moe
Zen, Thanks for posting. I was not able to replicate this issue after testing for it in 5.5.1.7 (Windows XP SP2 , J-1.6.0_17). Are you able to replicate this issue consistently? I presume after setting Notes and P & A to your layout, you set PB to float then click the maximize square located in the upper right of PB to maxmize the Plex when this happens, correct?

Best regards,
Moe

zenrain
Yup, every time I do it.
Window is set to float, and it's maximized.

I also have all the other tool windows on the right side, and they are collapsed. Tags is on top, then Details, then Search, then Reports, and finally Calendar.

5.5.1.7 using J-1.6.0_17

Hope this helps.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software