revphelps
I am not sure whether this can be done. Can you transfer information from the Brain Cloud to a different cloud storage program?  I doing research using the Brain Cloud for a group that uses Dropbox.  What would be the easiest way to get them the data I have?  Should I just have them go onto the Brain Cloud and logon?
Thanks for anyone's help.
Ron
zenrain
No, I don't believe so. 
You would either have to:
  • Sign up for TeamBrain. I'm not sure of the cost, you may want to contact sales.
  • Give everyone the login information to your account.
  • Create brainzips and have them modify and sync to the same account as needed (which would also require they have your login).
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
pthompson
Ron,

You can share your Brain with colleagues under Access Control by navigating to the Brain Settings on the Cloud. Alternatively, you can manually create a BrainZip of your Brain: (File > Create BrainZip), send the BrainZip to your colleagues and they can open the Brain using TheBrai application. You can also move the created BrainZip to DropBox so they can grab it there, but using DropBox to store the database itself is not recommended.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software