FransJehoul
Good evening,

Is it , or could it be made possible that a link between thought is invisible?

I use the "ice cube" background and the color black of this specific link type (ghost link).

Regards,

Frans

jroeterd

Hello,

In the options there is an option called 'draw links'. Disable this and no more link lines are drawn on the plex. How to do it, if possible, for some links instead of all I do not know.

Jroeterd

FransJehoul
Sorry but seeing links between thoughts is import for me to see relationships. I work in expanded view.
But my Ghost-link doesn't show a real relationship,  so i don't have/want to see it.

Regards,

Frans

daviderecchia

Hello,

In the options there is an option called 'draw links'. Disable this and no more link lines are drawn on the plex. How to do it, if possible, for some links instead of all I do not know.

Jroeterd

Is this option still available anywhere?
DavidGretzschel
No option for that, but if you use a monocolored background, you could make the link color be identical to the link color in BrainThemes.
Not sure, whether this is brilliant or extremely silly, but I'm trying it out right now 🙂 Click image for larger version - Name: plex.png, Views: 14, Size: 161.14 KB

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software