zenrain
I just noticed that when you have notes windows open and switch into transparency mode, the notes windows all close. The windows don't re-open when going back to normal mode.

It would be nice if you can keep the notes windows open in transparency mode.

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
kenwheeler77
on the initial switch to transparency mode, the plex is actually taking up most of the window. You can resize by grabbing the bottom right corner and make the window a little bigger.  You can then grab the line at the bottom of the window and drag it up and you will see your notes/attachments.  I will remember your settings upon going into transparency mode the next time.
zenrain
Yes, sorry, looking back at my post I wasn't very clear.
I'm not talking about the standard tools note window. The issue occurs when you are in regular mode, right-click a thought and choose Open Notes Window, to open a separate notes pane. When you then go to transparent mode it closes that extra Notes window.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
mcaton
Zen,

Correct, transparent mode does not support the floating notes window.  This may be a boarderline feature request, but I'll write it up and see what the developers have to say.

Thanks!
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software