artcanadianstyle
I recently upgraded my Macbook to Lion so this may affect things, but when I am in transparent mode, theBrain occasionally freezes.
Also, when I come out of transparent mode I very often have to reset the toolbar as double- clicking the screen doesn't bring it up anymore. 

Moe
Diane,

Can you replicate the freeze you are experiencing then post or send us a copy of your output.log file to support@thebrain.com. The log file may indicate what might be causing the problem. If you go to PersonalBrain in the Applications Directory and select SHOW PACKAGE CONTENTS in the Finder window, you can find the output.log file in the Contents > Resources > App folder.

Thanks,
Moe
dthompson310
Here is my output.log
The program did seem to freeze up when I was trying to add a thought type.  I hope this helps.

On a positive note, I love the way the links look.  They are not only more attractive, it is easier to see the relationships. 
Moe
Great! Thanks for posting your log file. I am having our engineers review it to see if they can find the cause of the freeze you have encountered. I will notify you via email regarding the next steps to resolve the issue you have run into.

Thanks,
Moe
Moe
Re: I very often have to reset the toolbar as double- clicking the screen doesn't bring it up anymore.

In TheBrain 7, make sure you have the option "Double-click maximizes plex" enabled in Options > Preferences > UI (tab).

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software