tonja
Hello,

what will be the most easy way to transport the types from one brain to the next. Assume that there are more than 40 types...

Greetings,

zenrain
You will have to select all your thought types, unfortunately I couldn't find an easy way to do this, the quickest way would be Options > Thought Types window, select each thought type and ctrl/cmd+click in the plex. 
Then when they are all selected, right-click the selection box and choose Copy Selected Thoughts. 

Then open your other brain and paste thoughts.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119
Parkerman
Thanks for the posts on this as I was just pondering the same. Love this forum
Cheers, Chris
tonja
Hello,

I tried the "Windows-Hotkey Ctr" on the Mac (Mac-Win-War...) and so it don't work. Thanks for the hint with the Command it is possible to select the Types quicker. 
How I can avoid the long rendering, if I select some Type with many "links" so the visualization can take some time.

Greetings,

P.S. The best would be some Select/Advanced Select/Report to generate the List oft Types. 
tonja
Hello,

myTypes begin with 01, 02, ... and have even sub numbers like 01.1, 01.2, etc. (and ordered in some hierarchy).

How I can select this with the search feature?
0?.% don't work.

Greetings,
zenrain
Quote:
How I can avoid the long rendering, if I select some Type with many "links" so the visualization can take some time.

I've tested this, searching, reports and using the Thought types window, and as far as I can tell there isn't another way to do it besides manually choosing each type and cmd+clicking them.
macOS 10.14.6
TheBrain 11.0.119

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software