sibleyd Show full post »
metta
= Update =

Just now ran into another recurring bug this evening that's been a problem for quite a long while now:
> Every time I try to copy an existing link attachment to move it to another thought, I get an in-app error message that requires TB to restart.
> See new help desk ticket (ID#65152) with additional details, a screenshot of the error message and the current output log.

(Please note: I'd much rather just drag/drop a link attachment from one thought to another, but that's still not an option.)
Harlan
Metta, I replied elsewhere a few weeks ago about drag and drop between thoughts... hold down the modifier keys (alt/shift/ctrl - can’t remember which one exactly and it will work just fine)
Regards,
-Harlan
Manni
Hi Matt,

Just to report that updating from .23 to .24 still fails. Also to let you know that the download link on the first page doesn't work, it returns "not found". I had to click to the "download" button on the top right to get to the download page.
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
mcaton
Ah, the forums hyperlinked the period at the end of the sentence!  https://www.thebrain.com/download

Thanks!
Matt
Manni
No problem, you still have a bad link on the first page though Ã°Å¸â„¢â€š
TB V10.0.32.0 running in Windows 10 Pro x64 Build 1809 with Bootcamp on a 2018 MBP 13" with 16Gb of RAM, 2TB SSD and i7 @ 2.7Ghz.
Manni
double post
Manni
Just to report that the auto-update still fails when trying to update from .24 to .25. Alos the download link isn't up to date (still .24)
systemswiki
Having the same problem trying to go from 10.0.23 to 10.0.25 on PC Win v10.
Brigitte
Here is the link to download and install version 10.0.25:  https://www.thebrain.com/download

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software