bookspend Show full post »
metta
Many of us agree with you, Beastro. Fortunately, Matt Caton recently confirmed that written documentation will eventually be forthcoming.

In the meantime, there have been quite a few helpful hints and tips shared in TB9 beta forum over the last several months. In the following discussion thread, there are several links to some of these "how to" items along with other brain tutorials and the previous knowledgebase for TB8, just in case they might be helpful in the days ahead:
> How to Use TheBrain 9
Beastro
Hi Metta,
Thank you for all your good suggestions!! I also found the GTD site and ordered the book.
If you don't mind, I am going to open another thread with related questions in order to have a correct subject line associated.
Thanks again.
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB11
Beastro
Here is the link to the new thread:
http://forums.thebrain.com/post/efficient-way-to-start-a-new-brain-9698133?pid=1303719760
Berthold/Spain
Win10/TB11
metta
I'm glad if the resources I shared were helpful, Beastro, and I look forward to checking out your new discussion! ðŸ™‚
Brigitte
Thank you your feedback. The request for TheBrain 9 manual is already documented.

Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software