kevin994
I have tried three times to upload my 1GB brain to the web brain but each time it gets to 40% uploaded and then I get the following message:

I have just signed up for annual subscription.  Can yo advise?

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

*   The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
          moments.

*   If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
          connection.

*   If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
          that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

----------------------
My internet connection is fine and when I reload the page the uploade has to start again.

Regards

Kevin.

Moe
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear that you are having trouble uploading your Brain to webBrain. You indicated that you reloaded the page and the uploaded started again. Was it able to complete? Can you try syncing your Brain using the (File > Synchronize with webBrain..) feature in PersonalBrain 6. This is more reliable as it will resume the upload if it has been interrupted the next time you sync.

Thanks,
Moe

kevin994
After attempt 4 it worked.  I however still have a problem as there are a lot of folders missing on the webbrain that are attached to thoughts on my pc.  I have synced the brain and still no joy.
Can you help?
Regards
Kevin.

Moe
Kevin, Thanks for getting back to me.

Quote:

After attempt 4 it worked

After the 4th attempt to sync or upload using Brainzip?

Quote:

I however still have a problem as there are a lot of folders missing on the webbrain that are attached to thoughts on my pc.

Are the folders internal or external to your Brain?

Quote:

I have synced the brain and still no joy.

Do you mean that you have synced to get the folders to show up in your webbrain and it does not work? Or when you sync it does not work for you at all (meaning no Brain appears after the sync has completed when you login to your webbrain account or you receive errors when you attempt to sync)?

Thanks,
Moe
kevin994
Hi,
After attempt 4 of uploading the Brain as a zip file it worked and I could browse it in webbrain.com.  Once the brain uploaded I started Personal Brain up on my laptop and opened the relevant brain, but this version was a couple of weeks newer than the one I uploaded  so I went to File> Syncronize with WebBrain and then typed in my logon details. After the Brain synced I noticed it had only updated the thoughts in the web brain but not any internal files (that my newer version on my laptop has).
 All of the folders are internal (there are no external links).
Can you advise?

Regards
Kevin.

Moe
Kevin, Thanks for the additional info. I will go ahead and contact with you to check closer into the problem you experiencing with WebBrain.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software