Sven
I'm on OS X, 10.6.4.  Launching the application simply brings the already running application to the foreground.  I'd prefer that a new JVW were launched so that I can work with a different brain.  Is this achievable?  One problem would be attempting to open the same brain twice and having some corruption issues.  I suppose the already open brain should appear as locked in the second instance of the running application.

Thoughts?
Tracy

Hi Sven, Thanks for writing. On the Mac OS, it is only possible to have open Brain open at a time. Tracy

Tracy Barr
TheBrain Technologies
Sven
Thanks so much for the reply.  The brains open fast enough so it's not a serious issue.

I've seen applications that have this behavior.  In one case I found a program that a developer wrote which managed to launch any number of that application at a time.  I think it was open source.  It was providing this service for the last version of Microsoft's remote desktop client for the Mac.  

If I have some time I'll review the code and maybe duplicate it if it applies in our case here.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software