mctrexler
I'm positive that it used to be the case the the "label" assigned to a Type would become the label for all thoughts of that Type, unless an individual thought had been given its own label which would supercede the Type label. 

I noticed today, however, that it's not working that way.  The Name of the Type is the default label for all thoughts of that Type, which makes no sense.  I want a descriptive label, not the name of the type that is specifically designed to make sure Types display in a particular order.  

Do other people remember this feature working this way?  Any idea when it changed?

Mark

Window 10   TB 11.862
Harlan
Hi Mark,

You're right it should be working as you describe. Not sure when it broke but we will have to look into it and fix.
Regards,
-Harlan
mctrexler
@Harlan  

Thanks Harlan,   Pointed this out to Matt today as well who was going to dig into what happened when.  Not sure why I hadn't noticed before.  

Mark
mcaton
Mark,

This issue has recently been addressed in our latest 11.0.108 build which is now on Alpha.

Thanks,
Matt
mctrexler
Great!  Thanks!  

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software