mtrifiro
If you assign a stock icon to a type, that icon shows up in the Types list.

However, if you assign a custom icon, it does not.

Here is an example of type = Wikipedia where I've pasted the Wikipedia logo in as the icon. It shows up on the Plex, but not in the Type list:

2020-03-07_09-19-19 (2).png 
mtrifiro
This bug also appears in search results. Search results do not show custom-pasted icons.
mcaton
Thanks for posting. Testing on Windows and unable to replicate.  Are you in our most recent 11.0.63 build?  Windows or macOS?  Also, how did you attach the Wikipedia icon?  I copied and pasted mine from the Wikipedia page about Wikipedia (inception!...) and it shows up in the Types drop down and search results.

Thanks,
Matt
mtrifiro
@mcaton This happens on the Mac and I am using 11.0.68.0
mcaton
I just checked on my macOS.  Icon is there.  Granted, we're now on 11.0.72, but I don't think that is/was the fix.  I also set this up on my Windows machine and then synced the Brain over to macOS.  I'll start with a fresh Brain on macOS and test again to be sure.

Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software