sbo
Hello,

I was wondering if there is an existing way to automatically add Tags/Type to a child at creation.

In my understanding, the main difference between thebrain and other mind mapping solutions is that the map is "alive" and can continuously evolve.

So when I decide that a specific branch should be tagged let's say : HOBBIES, I would like any child created in that branch to inherit that tag.

Doing it manually as I am today seems to me seriously counterproductive and very painfull.

Does anyone know how to do that ? Because even with multiselection features, it still remains very low added value activity to always manually add Type/Tags to any new thought, and it gives of the map a very "static" perception, as if it was not supposed to change with time.

Thank you,
Stéphane.
Stephane.
mcaton
Stephane,

Thank you for posting.  We do have this documented as a feature request. 

Thank you,
Matt 
sbo
Hello Matt,

Thank you for the notice.
I hope you will integrate this feature soon 🙂

Stéphane.
Stephane.
Harlan
Can you explain what you are trying to accomplish? In version 10 you can link a tag thought directly into your brain. Then everything you create from the tag thought is tagged as such.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software