DavidGretzschel
In Windows 10 you can always see what the active window is, i.e. which window will take your keyboard input by the color of the titlebar.
While I do enjoy the compactness of the "compact Window title bar" it's not worth it for me to give up this very important navigational aid. I usually have many windows open.  Often I use multiple monitors in conjunction with multiple virtual desktops as well.
Being able to (re)orient myself quickly is essential. However because I do have so many TheBrain-windows open, it's also very important not to waste the space for the title bar over and over again.
So I'd like the compact title-bar take on the Windows accent color.
The accent color also provides a frame around every window, however that frame can be very difficult to see depending on the color and when two windows are aligned edge by edge, one has to look for it in at least two places.

illustration:
https://www.loom.com/share/932360c7db8a41fca9b3515c5ef5f06c

Lenovo Legion Y720 | 32Gb Ram | i5-7300-HQ, 4 cores @2.5 Ghz | GTX 1060 | :{Windows 10 (latest build) |  SSD: Model SAMSUNG MZVLW256HEHP-000L2

Laptop monitor: 15,6 inch, 1920x1080@60Hz
external monitor: 42.5 inch, 3840x2160@60Hz
(I use one or the other, never both at once)
--
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 256Gb LTE
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 256Gb LTE
---
unless otherwise specified, assume 100% scaling
My videos always show the current time & date (look at Windows Taskbar).
---
How to use TheBrain 11 fast (work in progress)

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software