BrentK
When the tools are auto-hidden and pinned vertically (i.e., either on the left or right side of the plex), the Notes panel's width cannot be adjusted.

I reported this while we were in Beta for v7.  http://forums.thebrain.com/post/Unable-to-resize-the-Notes-window-5813100

Brent
pthompson
Brent,

We've tested this on a Windows and mac machine and it works fine for us. If you need further assistance with this, in person, perhaps we can setup a web meeting.
BrentK
I just uninstalled and reinstalled TB (7.0.4.4) to see if this would help.  It didn't.  Just to make sure that we're testing the same thing, I've included a screen-shot. 

Brent Click image for larger version - Name: Notes_width_2.png, Views: 30, Size: 1.52 MB
pthompson
Brent,

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, this is a known issues that has already been reported and is being worked on by our engineers.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software